Wednesday, January 16, 2013

First Finish of 2013!!

Yay...my first finish, and probably another new addiction....I have been pouring over pictures of wool penny rugs, and have been wanting to dive right in, but...after seeing the prices of the glorious cuts of wool...I thought to myself..self, you better try using some less expensive materials first and make sure you like it...so naturally I bought lots of acrylic cuts, and then a dear friend gave me a HUGE bag full she had in her stash, so it was only fitting she receive the first project made...I also discovered that my die cutter will come in handy... LOVE it!! it cut the stuff like butta!!

1 comment:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

How adorable! I've had the same reactions, but not the same results. Haven't touched a piece with scissors - but did think the 'cutter' would be perfect for shapes!

~Yada Yada Yada~

My photo
Currently re-obsessed with all things cross stitch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab

Vinnie..My adorable Chocolate Lab
Vinnie 2009

TU SAL

TU SAL
click to follow
sew chic and unique

~Please click Daily~

The Animal Rescue Site

Please Click to Help